Thursday 17 November 2016

I may have accidentally done something bad...

Mimle is shocked... 
but not surprised.  And disappointed. Mister M feels the same.

You see, I may have accidentally bought some more yarn....
Mostly for projects needed for Gachastitches, but some for me just because....

14 balls of cotton for Gachastitches...

21 balls of Fabel for Gachastitches

and four balls of yarn in a colour palette I know my neighbour will like that I am going to make some baby things for her baby-bump...

Valmin is not so shocked about my spending, he is a laid back nonjudgemental bun in comparison to little miss sticks her nose in everything....
Recently we have taught Mimle to give nose kisses for treats, I am ecstatic, Mister M not so much. But since she is smart I want to challenge her some.

I have been crocheting on my kitties in a row afghan and it goes so slowly, drinking coffee and tea, watching Miss Marple (too bad I don't have anymore recorded) and full house and fuller house.
I have been knitting a pattern for gachastitches and am trying to finish some presents... 15 on my maybe list so far, I do not think I can manage 15 homemade presents in a little over a month, but I can try. And after all a few of them should go fairly easy when started, I just need some more yarn XD

Mimle thinks it is cold, even though the snow has melted and the termometer says it is plus degrees outside and 19-20 inside. I guess she is a lot like me... who likes to sit under a blanket in the sofa.

and this face says it all.
Mimle is still not pleased with all the yarn, because it is supposed to go, four treats-one ball of yarn and not the other way around, she says...
Also crocheting or knitting is impossible to do when you are petting a bun so why do I need yarn,  my two want to be petted all day long...

No comments: