Wednesday 11 May 2016

The Wedding Blanket Squares Eleven

Sorry for taking so long, but here is another Wedding Wednesday block.

Block 11 Wish upon a star by Melinda Miller

 This was another easy square, I didn't have any problem with it, but that might be because this Cal has a step by step photo guide as well as telling us how many stitches are in each row and how many of the different stitches are in any row. I think all good patterns should have that, it makes for easy spotting your mistake and fixing it faster.


The dark blue looks rather dark in this photo it wasn't as dark in real life and I adored the light blueish purple with the green. It was a bit of a shame we only got a few skeins of that colour it was a pretty colour...

Here is *Kio's square. I love the fact that her entire star in the middle is one colour, if I made another one of these I would make the middle in one colour too. My star looks more like a flower I think because of the colours I chose.

This square weighed 28 grams and was 21 x21 cm after blocking and adding of more rows.

No comments: