Wednesday 3 February 2016

Knitting Adventure



I am hoping this will turn into a present, because even though I am trying new colours and actually like green I still feel orange is not me so I need to find someone to give this to that actually likes orange...
If this colour were not on sale I never would have bought it, but sometimes it is nice to work with a palette that you normally won't use and I do like the colours especially since it is so dark and cold outside at the moment...
Other than being a present and an easy knit it is helping me get better at knitting, since I am adding a stitch every four rows I am getting better at increasing and later decreasing and the pattern is in English which is a first for me in my knitting adventure so I feel my confidence rising. Yay me.

My wrist is still not back to normal after my fall so I am taking things slowly....

No comments: