Thursday 3 December 2015

Tredje Desember


Todays tea was green tea with cinnamon, peppermint, liquorice and melon. Strange, and not very Christmassy, but very good. I had compaby over and we made some sort of eclaires, they were very good, but I think they would have been better if they were smaller and my oven was a little less eager to burn things because we had to take them out a bit early or they would have been black...

The cat is done! I am doing the Christmas table runner my mother found in her stash, I have a hundred things I should rather do, but when my hands hurt the big needle and thread are better than crochet and knitting.


But I have a finish!
Another hat, although, I did say I only had three left, but then there was another guest, and now I have three left after all. 




No comments: