Wednesday 2 September 2015

Seventeen

It has been pouring here all day so it has been dark and gloomy although very cozy (inside at least) so the pictures aren't the best, but you get the picture?


I made a sort of blend between a wrist warmer and a bracelet. The idea is that I can get extra warmth of it so that I can have my arms bare, otherwise I would have had to have a sweater or something as I am always a bit cold...


The colour is the same as boyfriends bow and the pattern of the part around my wrist is the same that is used in some parts of the dress. The bow part is knitted with the band around it in single crochet.
Btw, that it the dress in the background. All the crochet is finished! It only needs some tweaking at this point, some ironing, stretching. And then the white ruffle for the bottom needs to be sewn on. But for that I need the sewing machine, so I am procrastinating a little, I mean I have lots of time to spare right?

And then I decided to do another project, because I am crazy like that.

I am making our own cake topper in Fimo clay, because boyfriend was so slow in stating what he liked when I showed him things I liked that we never had time to order them from the other side of the world, but we do have time for me making them, and now he doesn't really have that much to say about the matter;) Although he did agree on bunnies.

I am making something like this: 
(I hope)



My ceramics teacher always said I sucked at working with clay, but I have faith in me, I mean, how hard could it be? And I have all the time in the world:P 
Seventeen days.

No comments: