Tuesday 4 August 2015

Tuesday My Wish


Actually i really like all three songs in this single, but this is the first MV that has been put up, so I can´t comment on the others yet. They usually put new videos up on Wednesdays so I have to wait almost a week to show them off for Tuesday Tunes, which is annoying, but then I get almost a week to listen to it and think about what I like....
...and here are my thoughts on this particular song and video.
I am so happy that some of the background girls get to shine in this song, and the dance group is rather genius. Morning Musume15 are famous for their formation dances at the moment so changing it up a little while still doing the dance thing is smart in my book. 
I think the only thing I don't like is the talking part but you can't love everything about a song can you?
Everyone looks and sounds good, I am pleased that Kanon and Duu sing a lot in this, because they are good singers, and with Maa and Sakura it sounds great. Harunan does her best and does not sound bad in this either so I am pleased. 
Maa-chan in particular looks and sounds great, no wonder she is my favorite. ^^
Some people complain that the video looks cheap, but they always do, and some people always complain, this time though they are filming on location, which is a plus, there is only so much you can do with a green screen after all ...
I LOVE the sparkly silver dresses the dance team has. The white looks a bit plastic, I am not the only one who thinks of naughty nurses right?
I hope this single sells well, and I can't wait for the two other music videos. 

The lyrics are inspirational again, I am very happy they subtitle their videos these days. Sasuga Tsunku-san.

*
You loose when you run away.
*

No comments: