Wednesday 6 May 2015

My secrets are not so secret because I share

Sorry about being absent for over a week. I wrote a whole post about it that blogger deleted so I guess I'll start over. This week I had a couple of dates with a couple of friends. I went swimming and we watched movies and crafted all Saturday and well into Sunday. I didn't really finish anything this week, I was mostly busy starting and consequently frogging said things, but now you can see some proper starts.


My secret project, I started a chevron ripple blanket, wonder if I have enough yarn. Would be nice, if not I guess I just have to buy some more;)
I have no idea who I am making this for though, but it could fit for a lot of people for a lot of occasions so, guess it is not a bad idea to have a blanket on hand.
The Supersecret project is here on day one.


My supersecret project, I am making a garment, in baby wool,  it does not itch thankfully. 
I love the pink, I think it will fit nicely with my knitted shawl. When I finish said shawl I'll show you how well they fit, which hopefully won't be long. And then I can start the knitted jacket I have been drooling over, hopefully that to will be finished in time for the secret occasion...

I hope I can finish this garment in time, and I hope it will look good... This is day two.


Oh, yes I did. I painted more, when I started to paint the second bookshelf I had some fun and repainted the first bookcase too, a little pink in one compartment, I think the effect is fun, boyfriend does not, but I did remind him that this bookcase will eventually be filled with books you know so the pink won't stand out too much. And I like it. So there.

Did I tell you I know sort of want to paint the living room now too? 
But first is my other furniture that needs painting, then we'll see. Boyfriend does not want to paint the living room, but boyfriend never wants to paint anything.


Bunnies and I are still busy. Valmin is still a sweetheart and Mimle will now stay a little for cuddles on the sofa, she even tooth purrs. Valmin and Mimle flops and does laps daily so I think bunny-life is good.

No comments: