Wednesday 22 April 2015

In business, a champion and a finish

I am still in business...

...still chugging along on my knitted shawl thing...

... I have a finish too...

 ....I made an iPad cover for my iPad, it fits perfectly in it as well... Yay...
Just need another button....

....I have made another swatch, and swatch number 1 fits if I stretch it a little, but the pattern needs stretching anyway I think, so thats good.  So at the moment I am trying swatch number three and tomorrow I am off to buy yarn...

... Some more painting, I love things to match so I made an executive decision and painted the frame to match my box. I do like to paint, but I like it even better when things match and are visually pleasing to look at. Besides the frame is mine and inside were my old bunnies so it fits to be pink I think...

....Valmin is also making lots of improvements and is currently a sofa champion...


No comments: