Wednesday 26 November 2014

Ornament Onsdag Poinsettia


I made another little Permin Christmas decoration. I think someone will get it for Christmas, but I am not quite sure yet... I love it, I think I need to get the Dompapp one and this one for me too.
I have bought the santa and bunny one, because I could not walk past it, and I figured it was time I made some decorations for myself too, so I am busy making that as well.

Other than that, I found the gift that was missing. And I finished the scarf I was crocheting, and making up as I went, I am very pleased with that one. Even if it took me three weeks to finish. Crochet takes time, but the yarn was cheap, so I think it will be a great and thoughtful gift. :)
So I am making another scarf, with a little under a month for Christmas I can just about make it;)

Will I finish all 25 gifts in time?

I was barely in time with ornament onsdag, so now I am off to bed, no more Bones for me. You see Netflix just released season eight, and I am trying to convince myself that I do not need to watch the whole season within a short amount of time....


No comments: