Saturday 31 May 2014

Life rocks on and other items


Almost done with the horse now, just a leg, tail and backstitching. I am hoping to finish the first two tomorrow! I will stick with this until it is finished. I swear I will.

We got some more stuff from dad's today. I think just three more trips and then we are done! And soon I can show off some of the things we got from there too! 

But in the meantime here are some of the things we found that we have sold or are in the process of selling:)

We find lots of strange things at dad's. 

We sold this old suitcase from when dad lived way up north.


If the electricity goes one could always make cream the old fashion way;)


We sold this too.


Anyone want to make homemade jam and need jars? We are selling this too;)

I hope we get all the stuff out before the new owners move in….

No comments: