Tuesday 29 April 2014

My weekend

I was with my mother last weekend, and we went to a flea-marked. It was very fun, sunny, and we found lots of pretty things, since boyfriend and I are moving again, this time to a more permanent location I thought it would be nice to have some more of the essentials. Like vases, plates and serving platters. Also I walked past over a dozen rabbit decorative things, and only bought one, a pink rabbit to put cotton in you would be proud. Very practial at least that is my story and I am sticking to it. 


 So we bought some household essentials, they are now stacked in two boxes in my old room at my mothers until we have moved, so I will show you some of the highlights then I think. But I can show you the furniture we bought.
This hat shelf and stool. 

I think I will paint the hat shelf but we will see.


I am pretty sure this stool have had its cover removed and redone, because the fabric is lovely. This will come in handy when we have people over for a extra chair and it is perfect for using as a piano bench or somewhere to sit when sewing on the sewing machine. (not that we have a piano, but we do have a sewing machine).


The furniture is now also in my old bedroom waiting for me to pick them up.

My mother and I also did some regular shopping and bought some moving crates and yarn. My mother shoved me a sweater she knitted for herself and as the kind daughter I am I asked her to make one for me too, so she had to buy yarn…;) Not that I heard her complain. I finished my knitted secret project and started on another secret Christmas gift.


No comments: