Monday 14 April 2014

Bunny and the box


There is something new in the house.


What is it thinks bunny as she carefully goes to explore. A few dashes back and forth just in case the sounds outside of the leaves rustling turns out to be something sinister from inside the box.

 But it smells yummy...


The yummy is hay! Hay with something else. Must put head as much inside as possible to find out what that sent is….


It is dandelion. The last dandelion from last year. Mimle eats fast, but is still on the lookout as good bunnies do. 

Lets hope the dandelions soon start to grow outside, because the last dried dandelion is now officially eaten up…

But no worries.

Remember I said I had a secret? Well, I can spill it now. We are moving in the summer! To a lovely flat with two bedrooms and a porch and even a tiny patch of grass where I can grow all the dandelion I want, or rather all that Mimle wants...

Here are some pictures from the flat I got from the sales paper, it goes without saying (although boyfriend thought I should say it anyway) that this is not our furniture, our house is much more bunny friendly and full of yarn...













No comments: