Tuesday 14 January 2014

Your bright smile is like the sunshine



This is how far I have gotten on my pink granny square blanket. 40 squares done and 20 more to add, I am thinking it will turn out too small and I will regret not making it full size. That means I have to almost double the squares and make a border, so off to buy more of the white yarn tomorrow. I added some of the pink glitter yarn too. Luckily I still have some of the pink and purple left so there is not that much to buy and since the blanket is half assembled it will not look too bad with different colours on different places so it will hopefully not be too obvious that it was meant to be smaller.
This blanket will look so nice and cozy and in the end I am sure I would feel happy I did not rush it to get finished.

I have done some cross-stitching too, for a swap, so in a couple of weeks I can show it off.

I now it is not TECHNICALLY Tuesday tunes anymore,  but I forgot about this song, when we saw the preview I loved it and vowed to show it for my nest Tuesday Tunes, but well, life got in the way and when I accidentally saw it on youtube while making this post (I always listen to music I like when I type, I seem to make fewer mistakes that way and my sentences for some reason turns out much more coherent. )
Anyway I love the song, and the lyrics are so uplifting, the dance and video is cool also. But I am
 fan-girling here.



These past weeks I have been watching Buffy the Vampire slayer, and in general being nocturnal. 

No comments: