Saturday 3 August 2013

The rest of the stash that is stashed


Maybe the reason that they are stashed way beneath all the other stash is because they were on sale? But I swear I have plans for all of them, so they are not going to waste. It is just that they are not that vocal and other kits (with bunnies) are screaming a bit louder at me.
Most of these I already have a recipient in mind....

Mickey. This is the third in the series. I have finished the Minnie one and given to my friend and given the one with both Minnie and Mickey to boyfriend, hum, I wonder who will get this, not someone that has a name that starts with an M at all. And loves and looks like Mickey..../Sarcasm.
I think that DMC has discontinued this series, at least that is what the people in the store told me when the Disney characters were on sale, which was the reason they were on sale.

A lovely little table runner with my one of my favorite flowers, I have no idea what it is called in English, but it is the heart-like pink thing.  From Permin, bought on sale from a local shop that wanted to scale down on their stitching stash, and so, much landed in my stitching stash instead. Funny how that works. Here is a cute story of how the plant may have gotten it's Norwegian name (løyntnantshjerte) in Norwegian. 

The one in this kit is actually only the hen in the frame, to be honest I think it might be a male hen:P A rooster. If that certain someone ever buys chickens again I think this is for them.

This is not the toilet roll hanger, but the small picture. Strangely enough, there is no hole on top of the frame to screw in the screw.... This was cheap enough that I might just recycle it and make something other than a lavatory sign. Even if the flowers are sort of nice.

A fat little pony from Permin. I have no recipient for this to be honest, because I think I was too slow and that little girl is not that little anymore. I think she would rather have a Justin Bieber picture.....

Bought from the Jane Austen Centre in Bath. I don't think they sell these anymore.

This is the table runner, also bought on sale. On linen so might prove to be a bit of a challenge. I think I will give it to my mother, she and my boyfriend get most of my finished objects.

Some small Winnie The Pooh kits. Bought on sale from Sewandso. I think these will be nice gifts for babies. I have started on one. An Eeyore which is almost done too, just a small error somewhere that I can't find. So that one is still on hiatus and I don't want to start any of these guys unless Eeyore is finished. 

Also bought from Sewandso on sale. I have no idea who to give these to, I know too few children I think.

Yay, some Christmassy items. Too bad they are so full of beads that I want to wringe my hands and cry.

To be honest, I think I may have started this one a bit, but for now, he will stay in the stash pile until I feel brave enough to open. If you think my stash is big, you should see my Wip and Wisp and UFO pile. (even if I pretend I don't have any UFO's I am only a bit slow:P ). 




2 comments:

*Kio Valentine said...

They're called "Bleeding Heart" according to Wikipedia.
And they are lovely :)

Vilje Vanilje said...

They are, and apparently they are quite sturdy so when I am all grown up this is a plant that I can have in my garden, maybe, I keep killing my plants:P Bleeding heart sounds so sad:(