Friday 2 August 2013

Friday Melons and site stuff

Friday Freebie is back. I have been skyping with boyfriend and then I decided to make something new. I know it has been a while since I made a new chart and I know that sometimes it is better to just start something even if you are not feeling very creative. So I did, and I made a small and easy summer chart.



It is not perfect, but it is something, and I like it. 

I have bought melons three times this year, but they have gone sour before I have had a chance to eat them, the weather has been too hot I guess? Anyway I love melon. They look so delicious and pinkish. Melons and strawberrys make me feel so summery.

In other news: I have rearranged a little on my pages on the blog and added more Wips and WiSPs and more finished items and cards and removed the crochet wips page, the plan is to add them to the general wip section later on. I have taken pictures of all my Wips and WiSPs too. So stay tuned as I continue to tweak and update my page.


Bunny is telling me I am boring, even if I give lots of head-rubs. She follows me everywhere and I have to be real careful not to step on her. This is a picture of me eating on the sofa, when someone from below demanded cuddles and I obliged. Look at all that demolishing  redecorating she has done...

No comments: