Thursday 25 July 2013

Two to go


I am seeing the end of this now, and to be honest, I loved it up until now, but the two last sets are so full of that pesky background (working with one strand is a pain) that I would rather backstitch! Did you hear that? I would rather backstitch! Oh, I want to stick with it as I am almost done, but I also want to enjoy myself.... So I don't really want to start something new, I want to FINISH! So, I have two options; persevere, or finish something small. I have not decided yet.
What do you think? 

Atleast I can't start something new as I don't have anything small to start:P
Sounds like I need more stash, right?

2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

I feel your pain. When you are looking at more one-stranded stitching and finding yourself looking forward to the backstitching it's bad. XP But hang in there. It's almost over.

Vilje Vanilje said...

It is almost over, being at the cabin with minimal other distractions for a weekend made me one step closer. So
I am almost done.