Wednesday 29 May 2013

Bow before me or not?

So, today is Ornament Onsdag, and my little bunny is done. Done, done, done! 
I love showing what I have done, even if I am not Q U I T E done.




As you can tell from the title of todays post, I am contemplating wether or not to attach the bow. Somehow the fabric twisted a bit while I was assembling and there is now more white on the bottom than it was. And it looks a bit odd. So should I conceal it with a bow or not?


Please answer in the comments section. :) I will take another picture when decided in good light. Today the weather-gods have been making a rain-dance all day and it has been dripping and drooping and making taking pictures a whole lot more difficult. 
Oh, and remember, only one more day of the giveaway!

4 comments:

Virpi said...

I like it with a bow. Beautiful it is in anyway =D

Vilje Vanilje said...

Thank you, I am leaning towards finishing it with a bow too:)

Brenna said...

Bow, definitely!

Unknown said...

I like it with the bow too :)