Friday 29 March 2013

Happy Easter

This morning bunny and I started crocheting again. This pattern was found here. It has been a long time since I crochet anything, but this time I made sure that my arms were supported by a duvet. :)

So, come on easter, we are almost ready!

I am hoping to design a small easter cross stitch so watch this space!

Now we are going to boyfriends parents for dinner. Hope the bunny will manage, this is the fist time she is alone since she was sick for more than an hour... I can tell you I am a bit worried.

AND I will finish another head tonight! Yatta.


To be honest I am still not comfortable with Ursa's iPad cross stitch program. I find it hard to use and the backstitching is horrible and it does not have all the features the real version does. So I'll be happy when I download that to my new computer. Boyfriend said he'd help but he is busy with his masters...

1 comment:

Hanne said...

Søte kurver :-)