Wednesday 30 January 2013

Framing myself

Here is what I have been doing the past few days, and, I have actually awoken by myself each morning really early. (which never happens) Between 5 30 and 8. Bunny is thrilled, because she loves cuddles in the morning on the sofa with a little jogging on the rug in-between.

 I did some interior decorating of bunny's toys, needless to say, she was not impressed.



 I framed the "all I want for christmas..." piece. Now I can pack it up for next season.

Here is how far I got on my Sunday WISP. I am loving this idea.
All day I sat stitching with some kinder-egg chocolate and Charmed on the TV. 
(I am now on season 4, Oh, Prue, I miss you)

I framed my Gorjuss piece. Another frame from flea-market this fall, I wanted to go with a light woodcoloured frame from IKEA, but they have stopped making them (I used one here, the Peter one). So I went home and looked through my stash, and found this pretty little frame, which needless to say, I love!

2 comments:

Brenna said...

That frame fits the colours in that kit gorjussly!

Vilje Vanilje said...

Yeah, am a bit ambivalent though about if I should have finished the background all the way to the frame or make it a bit more oval shaped, as of now it just stops in the middle. But I don't want to take it out of the frame... Ah dilemmas.