Thursday 22 November 2012

I was tagged.

So, since it is Thanksgiving now, here is a list of what I am thankful for. I tend to tell myself every night one thing about the day I had that was nice and that I am thankful for, helps me to feel a bit less sad.

1. The number one thing I am thankful for is my family and friends. I know that I can call them anytime and they are really great to hang around and best of all, I know I won't get shunned if I say something strange. That is nice.

2. I am thankful for rabbits. Really. I love all the bunnies I've had and nothing cures a raining heart better then some cuddle time with a furball, and my current furball throws in a lot of kisses in the bunch and that helps a lot more. I don't think I can live a life without animals.









3. Chocolate, definitely chocolate. I love love love chocolate, if I can have chocolate with a cup of tea, something good on the TV and some cross-stitch even better.

4. Making things, crafting really help me to convey to people how I feel. I make things for people I love to let them know I think about them and that they are special, and everybody needs to feel special? right?


Oh, and I love Cross-stitching, it keeps me calm and happy.
And look, to help me tackle the dreaded backstitching, I have started already. One thread everyday while I stitch the motif. (if possible)


( oh, and it is Ben from A1's birthday today, so happy birthday)

No comments: