Sunday 21 October 2012

Last halloween I gave you my heart

The last Halloween design, actually I am quite pleased with this one, I think it might be my favorite out of the set of four Halloween designs.... Trust me to like the rabbit design best :p My cat-loving friends like the cat design best, so I guess it comes to show our partialness.                                          
What do you guys think? I am going to put up a poll where you can vote which of the Halloween designs you prefer and it will be open until Halloween.

2 comments:

Brenna said...

That poll has different votes so far every time I check, don't think it's working properly...

Vilje Vanilje said...

Yeah, I know, but it did work for a while, and when it worked the bunnies were in a lead so, I guess they are the winners. Don't know why the poll is not working though, tried to erase it and make a new one , but that one had trouble as well, so...