Thursday 6 September 2012

I was out adventuring again, this time in my pretty pink jeans





Once upon a time on Sentimental Bunny I made a few scraps and thoughts, and now finally I have this Macstitch programme that I have been trying out the demo version of for a while, and now I went crazy and bought it. This is not my first homemade by myself cross-stitch, but it is the first pattern I made all by myself. This is the first. So now without further ado, here is my newest and one of my first cross-stitch patterns. And no surprise that it is with bunnies and christmas?  For free, just for you:)



And one day I might be able to upload it as an pdf-file so that you more easily can get it. But I think you can just save the picture and go from there?
So, what do you think?

(And since I am here I can tell you that even though rabbits love carrots, a whole carrot has more sugar than rabbits should eat in a day and should only be given as a treat in small amounts, but hey, it is only Christmas once a year right?Although my bunny actually prefers the greens on top of the carrot)

3 comments:

2ne said...

Herlig :-)
Quilteklem

Hanne said...

Den var riktig søt :-)

Vilje Vanilje said...

Takk takk, til Hanne og 2ne. :)