Thursday 3 November 2011

I am being a good girl




and doing things on my first priority christmas list. *pats herself on back* I bought tons of wrapping paper and am now good to go.

Look, the kitten is almost done too!

I must admit, I have lost the count on where I am on how far I have gotten on my list. I don't think there are that many Tadah, done, all done things.... I must work harder.


I am guessing this is number 3/25




I know Halloween is done, but here in the grandma cottage, it is not all done, the candles are lit, there is candy on the table, our bedspread is in orange and black. But the blanket is not so Halloweenish, and I must confess have been getting a lot of attention lately. Might be because it is starting to get chilly, and when the chill comes it is far better to make blankets than cross stitches. You get to use the blanket as the rounds multiply. Heaven it is, all warm and cozy and looking at Spock (ehm,... Star trek) with Kareshi in the sofa. And sometimes, hot chocolate follows. And nothing can get better than that.






No comments: