Friday 15 October 2010

The angel-stocking update

It is finished, now let's see if I can resist starting a new until the backstitching (at least) is done on the cat. Now all that is left is to buy fabric and make a stocking, and I truly fail at sewing.... :S

Someone want to teach me? ;)

Initially I wanted some angels on the top too, but I decided not to. This way it is simpler and cleaner. I think the angels look wonderful, but what the designers were thinking by having a sand shade floss in the hair I don't know, because with white and those two hair colours together looked ridiculous. Needless to say, I skipped the sandshade? But you can still see that the pink angel looks a bit weird in the haircolour? Nee?
But I don't care, I like that they look different, my plan was that the two lying angels on top had black hair. But plans are made to be changed? So, tadah. Finished.

No comments: